CONNECT with GRACE ONLINE
While we normally encourage people to get together in person as much as possible, there are times when that is not possible. For those times we have set up several ways for people to connect online and through the phone. If you have questions or need help contact Pastor Mark.
Sundays at 10am we stream worship and teaching from God's Word. Worship stream is hosted on Grace's YourTube channel. After worship we have an online gathering where you can interact with others from Grace.
You can Access the Worship Stream and the Gathering at Gracebfc.org/stream
Grace Groups, Ministry Groups and Committees are moving online! We use a technology called Zoom that is provided through Ring Central Meetings. You can connect to most meting via any internet connected device or from an any telephone. Contact the group leader for connection details, or contact Pastor Mark (email@example.com)
ONLINE SMALL GROUPS
We encourage you to take time each week to get together with others online to encourage one another, look together at God's Word, share your concerns and pray together, and consider ways to serve you neighborhood. We have small Grace Groups that meet online throughout the week.
ONLINE PRAYER MEETINGS
During this time when we can not meet in person we are planning several online prayer meetings. Each meeting is planned for 45 minutes, although you are welcome to hang around to talk more after the meeting ends. You can enter and leave the room any time.
Wednesday Afternoon at 2pm
Thursday Night at 7:30pm
You can connect to any prayer time through Ring Meeting with the link HERE
Ring Meeting ID: 148 218 7410 Password: intercede
or connect via Telephone at (470) 869-2200
Meeting ID: 148 218 7410 Password:054508
Meeting ID and Password updated weekly
ONLINE BIBLE CLASSES
- Real Change ~ Led by Pastor Mark ~ Wednesdays at 7pm ~ Based on Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation book of the same title.
Very practical look at why we do the things we do and how lasting change can happen in the life of a believer. There is a book for the class that we will ask everyone to get (scholarship money available for the materials). Class will last 7 weeks. Please email Pastor Mark (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
- Life Essentials for Spiritual Growth ~ led by Pastor Tim ~ Tuesdays at 7pm ~ based on the book by Tony Evans
What exactly does "spiritual growth" mean? It's a phrase that many of us are familiar with but few are able to define it or describe how to achieve it. We will work our way through a number of topics concerning spiritual growth that will challenge us to know God better and more deeply which should result in greater love for Him. Email email@example.com
- Bible Discussion on Zephaniah ~ Led by Pastor Taylor ~ Tuesday at 7pm
You may never have even noticed it in your Bible – only 3 chapters. Why study Zephaniah? Because it is there and is useful to Christians today. You are invited to join the study. You will be expected to interact. Assignments will be given. What does Zephaniah teach about the nature and character of God? How bad can things be? What happens when there’s a turn-around? Emailretaylor@gracebfc.org
- Theological Discussion Group ~ Led by Pastor Aaron ~ Wednesdays at 8:30pm ~ reading together "God at War" by Gregory A. Boyd ~ Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Explored / Christianity Explored ~ Led by Pastor Mark ~ Time TO BE DETERMINED ~ based on the video series created by Christianity Explored.
- For Anyone interested in Exploring God and Jesus: If you know family, friends or neighbors who would be interested in an 8-10 session exploration of God and Jesus, or if you would like to view these classes yourself, please contact Pastor Mark (email@example.com), I would love to start one or more sessions online!
- Life Explored: What's the best gift God could give you? We all want to be happy. Why is lasting happiness so hard to find? Life Explored is an exciting new way to share the gospel in today’s highly visual culture. The seven interactive sessions are based on stunning films shot all over the globe. Life Explored will help people uncover what they’re really living for, and see how, in Christ, God meets their deepest desires for happiness.
- Christianity Explored: What's the best news you've ever heard? Was it surprising? Did it change the way you think? Or was it something you wanted to be true but didn't dare hope? Christianity Explored is a way of sharing the best news ever heard, and gives people space and time to think about the big questions of life. Over 7 sessions in Mark's Gospel, find out more about the life of the person at the heart of the Christian faith - Jesus Christ.
- Covid-19 Neighboring Tool-Kit - how to love and minister to your neighbors - HERE
- RightNow Media - You, your family and friends can sign-up for free access to over 10,000 adult, youth and children's videos at RightNow Media HERE, or contact Pastor Mark
- Online Giving - Give anytime at gracebfc.org/give or text "gracebfc" to 73256
- Worship Stream - Join our Sunday services online at gracebfc.org/stream
- Online Sermons - Check out all our sermons, as well as our bulletin, and Bible reading plans in the RESOURCES menu